Tuesday, November 13, 2018

SWEET analysis



Stripped down to my skin and my bones
I love huskies but I feel like a wolf (howw!)
In a pack but I feel all alone
I'm scatterbrained, man
Better offer the clone
------------------------------
The start to SWEET represents the white man of america, however this is a countertype, because he is resembled as a rapper who is around people of a different race of which isn't the norm in america. As a result he represents his feelings towards how society treats him because of his ways, "stripped down to my skin and my bones" shows he feels stripped of his respect that the government had for him.
Camera shots are used here are a close up mixed in with zooms that go in and out, showing his mind being undecided about the culture he is involved in but he eventually becomes decided as he also shows confidence in these shots.
Ultimately, the white man feels he is out of place because of what the government has drilled into white Americans and that the normal stereotype in media is for black people to only be able to be rappers and hang around with black people, whilst white people can't do this supposedly and such "In a pack but I feel all alone" represents this fully in him feeling inadequate in his group and feeling isolated like he doesn't belong.
----------------------------------------

Until you high as a plumber with race eyes, (chronic) doin' weird shit
Like, this'll make your bio-pic (haha)
Rile 'em up, hit Zaxby's
Get the wing tings (yum)
Real quick bills still stacking to the ceiling (uh-oh)
Whatchu mean, it ain't working? (what?)
Whatchu mean, you ain't finding yourself? (oh, I am, I'm trying)
Whatchu mean, you ain't got no cash? (I got a little bit)
Whatchu mean? Whatchu mean?
Shouldn't your pockets be big just like a fat chick? (uh-huh)
Shouldn't your mama be done paying the house off? (I guess)
Shouldn't you have a real big-ass ego? (no)
Shouldn't these girls be flockin' just like seagulls? (eh)

------------------------------------------------------
At the end of the first verse

1 comment:

Essay

The two media in long Form TV drama programs I have contemplated are Deutschland 83 (German talking account) and Stranger Things (English ta...