Monday, October 29, 2018

Assessment 1: Proper DIRTy analysis


Identify a strength or strengths in your assessment:
My analysis of Questions 1-3 were on the point and were nice and succinct which is good because I can get straight to the point and move on to other questions.




What are the areas you need to improve?
I need to improve on timings because I did not get to answer Q5 which cost me marks to possibly get to a B. On Q2 I need to use examples of regulation and draw hints to when it said it was 9pm onwards which shows that there will be heavy themes.



What do you need to focus on for your next assessment?
I need to focus on my theorists because I don’t know exactly what they do and who they are so in future I must revise my theorists. I also need to elaborate more on the main points such as the main character and obvious themes and not just solely focus on tiny details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay

The two media in long Form TV drama programs I have contemplated are Deutschland 83 (German talking account) and Stranger Things (English ta...